Anthony J. Mastrodonato
- BS, 1972, University of Pennsylvania (Wharton School), cum laude
- JD, 1975, Albany Law School of Union University
Admissions to Practice:
- New York State Bar, 1976
- United States District Court,
- Northern District of New York, 1976
- United States Tax Court, 1981
Mr. Mastrodonato is a partner with the law firm of Kaman, Berlove, Marafioti, Jacobstein & Goldman, LLP. He counsels clients primarily in the areas of trusts and estates, elder law, real estate, corporate and business matters.
Mr. Mastrodonato is a member of the Trusts and Estates, Elder Law, Tax and Real Estate Sections of the Monroe County and New York State Bar Associations. He is also a member of the Estate Planning Council of Rochester.
Mr. Mastrodonato has been a guest speaker for the New York State Bar Association and other organizations on matters related to his practice areas.