Richard G. Curtis
- J.D., 1979 State University of New York at Buffalo Law School
- B.A., 1974 University of Rochester
Admissions to Practice:
- New York State Bar, 1980
- United States Court of Appeals, 2nd and 7th Circuits
- United States District Court, Western,
Northern and Southern Districts of New York
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Western District of New York
Mr. Curtis concentrates his practice primarily in the areas of matrimonial law, commercial litigation and general civil litigation. His particular area of focus in matrimonial law is on complex cases involving the valuation of businesses, professional licenses and professional practices. Mr. Curtis is also experienced in handling business litigation, broker-dealer securities arbitrations, estate and trust litigation and eminent domain and property tax litigation. He has tried cases throughout the State of New York in both state and federal court.
Mr. Curtis is a member of the New York State Bar Association and the Monroe County Bar Association. He is a former President of the Monroe County Legal Assistance Corporation and currently serves on its advisory board.
Mr. Curtis has an AV rating from Martindale, Hubbell and is named in Best Lawyers in America.