Buying and selling businesses can be highly complex transactions involving a multitude of legal issues. Our experienced attorneys partner with our business clients to deliver specifically tailored legal services through and after the closing. In particular, we facilitate and get you to closing by:
- Preparing and negotiating letters of intent, term sheets, and other related prefatory documents;
- Undertaking and performing due diligence reviews of target organizations;
- Coordinating and facilitating transaction financing;
- Advising on transaction structures;
- Drafting and negotiating transaction agreements and related documents;
- Facilitating closing; and
- Advice and counsel on post-closing matters.
Our knowledgeable attorneys pride themselves on delivering an exemplary level of services to business clients regardless of the transaction’s size. We strive to provide value on what can easily become an expensive undertaking.
- Jon C. Lazenby
- Anthony J. Mastrodonato